1. The operator of the Service is Perfect Diver Wojciech Zgoła, ul. Folwarczna 37, 62-081 Przeźmierowo, hereinafter referred to as the ADMINISTRATOR.
2. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. By storing cookies on end devices.
c. By collecting web server logs.
Information about cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User's end device and are intended for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Service User's end device and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Service User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service;
c. determining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users of the Service may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows user to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Service User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a. time of arrival of the query,
b. time of sending the answer,
c. name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Service was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Provision of data.
a. The data is made available to external entities only within the legally permitted limits.
b. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
c. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In this document, the ADMINISTRATOR presents how it implements the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement in relation to personal data of its contractors and persons representing them.
We have implemented measures to secure personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All collected data is protected using appropriate technical and organizational measures and security procedures. We implement our internal policies, procedures and training covering data protection, security and confidentiality.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes data in accordance with and for the needs of its business, in connection with the services or products offered and implemented. These are contact and personal data necessary for the implementation of ongoing and future contracts, including those related to the quality of services provided and the security of their implementation. The ADMINISTRATOR does not collect and process other data that is not necessary for the performance of the contract. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for the implementation of contracts for services offered by the ADMINISTRATOR. Similarly, this applies in the case of contracts concluded between the ADMINISTRATOR and Suppliers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CONTROLLER processes your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or with your employer or client, including:
a) providing, maintaining and improving services;
b) provide proper customer service;
c) handling requests that you address to us;
d) contact you for purposes related to the provision of services;
In addition, processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the ADMINISTRATOR under completed contracts (e.g. tax rules, storage of documents and accounting entries), as well as due to the implementation of tasks related to business activity, including e.g. planning and organization of work, reporting and conducting analyses.
We process your personal data also on the basis of a legitimate interest, which is:
a) conducting marketing activities for you of own services ADMINISTRATOR in connection with ongoing and continued contracts.
b) contacting you for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data is stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of performing obligations arising from legal provisions, including tax and accounting, pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract, archiving. The maximum storage period is 10 years from the end of the contract. Personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means are stored until you withdraw your consent to such processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We entrust personal data to other entities only if we are permitted to do so by law. In the respective agreements, we include provisions on security measures to protect data and maintain confidentiality. Therefore, your data may be transferred:
a) entities cooperating with us, which provide us with support in the provision of services and perform activities related to their implementation;
b) third parties who operate and manage our internal IT systems;
c) to supervisory authorities, in response to a request for information, if disclosure is in accordance with or required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
Under applicable law, individuals have certain rights regarding their personal data and the controller is responsible for their implementation. In a situation where the ADMINISTRATOR is the data controller and decides on the method and purpose of personal data processing, we inform you about your rights:
§ The right to access personal data – natural persons have the right to access their data, which we as an administrator store.
§ The right to rectification – if your data is outdated or incorrect.
§ Right to erasure – if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you do not consent to further data processing.
§ The right to restriction of processing – if you notice that your data is incorrect, is processed unlawfully, you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data or its compliance.
§ The right to object – at any time when the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself or your personal data is processed for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send a message to the e-mail address provided in the contact tab or by post. You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office. For more information, see www.giodo.gov.pl .